Customer Service Administrator – Part time
Key Purpose of the Job
Working alongside all departments to provide customer support in a timely and efficient manner. Delivering excellent Customer Service to internal and external stakeholders.
Working hours – 9am – 3pm Monday to Friday
Key Job Responsibilities:
- To ensure prompt and accurate processing of customer requests whether received by telephone, written correspondence and electronically via e-mail and web portals.
- To answer customer telephone calls ensuring our internal customer service standards are met.
- To provide a positive experience for customers ensuring prompt and accurate information is recorded.
- To liaise with all other departments and ensure information is passed in a timely manner
- Complete Admin reports and tasks ensure we meet our stakeholders SLA’s.
- Hotel Bookings
- Sending Maintenance letters and booking in maintenances
- Engineer Feedback Form
- False Management
- P1 SLA Report
- Assist with URN applications and reinstatements.
- Action and Resolve Services Queries to the Companies SLA
- Any other reasonable requests from Your Line Manager and Supervisor.
- The post holder will ensure the health, safety and welfare of themselves and their team in accordance with the Kings Policy
Essential requirements for the job:
- Customer focussed
- Excellent telephone manner
- PC Literate
- Team player
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to prioritise workloads
- Exceed all tasks given
- Be an ambassador for Kings at all times, displaying quality and excellence in all dealings with external and internal customers and suppliers
- Ability to work within a continually changing environment
- Supportive and Collaborative Environment
- Company Health Care Plan
- Company Pension
- Life Insurance
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Development Opportunities
- Referral Scheme
- Employee Recognition Scheme
- Employee Benefits Programme including shopping vouchers and discount; up to £1,200 a year on reals savings for everyday needs
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Wagestream – Get instant access to your wages through our financial wellbeing tool.