Office Administrator – Part Time
Key Purpose of the job:
Working in a small team of the day-to-day tasks will be to organize and manage teams of engineers diary’s and to provide efficient planning of corrective, preventive and project works.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Efficiently managing engineer’s daily diaries
- Taking calls and booking maintenances and corrective calls, along with any other business enquiries
- Liaise with national accounts on Service and Call Out delivery.
- Liaising with engineers to ensure deadlines are kept.
- Advise customers/ national accounts of ETA’s where required.
- Meeting goals and daily targets
- To ensure prompt and accurate processing of customer requests whether received by telephone, written correspondence and electronically via e-mail and web portals.
- Bank Holidays and absence cover where required.
- Completion of Invoices for the department
- Answer the telephone and taking messages where appropriate.
- To assist in the development and maintenance of effective administrative procedures and systems appropriate to the needs of the service department
- Updating trackers and spreadsheets in a timely manner
- Updating database and keeping information up to date
- Ensure line manager is made aware of developments, problems and other issues affecting the performance of service department.
- Update Engineer on Call Rota and distribute.
Essential Requirements for the job:
- Excellent co-ordination skills and highly organized.
- Excellent administration skills
- Highly skilled in the use of all office IT packages (Microsoft Word / Excel / PowerPoint/ Email and Internet)
- Proven track record of good organizational skills (including time management, prioritizing) Ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and able to build and maintain relationships at all levels.
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written.
- Be a good team player, willing to provide cover and support where necessary.
- Sick pay scheme
- Company Pension & Death in Service
- 20 days holiday & BH
- Career development opportunities & ongoing training
- Referral Scheme
- Life Insurance