Security Service Engineer
Key Purpose of the Job
Servicing and maintenance of intruder, CCTV and access control systems in accordance with the current standards.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Servicing and maintaining various intruder, CCTV, intruder and access control systems.
- Working towards and exceeding maintenance and fault finding targets.
- Demonstrate systems for customers and explain details such as the causes and consequences of false alarms.
- Be part of an On Call Rota for OOH callouts and telephone support.
- Understanding the clients’ needs and fulfilling all jobs required
- Any other reasonable requests from management
- The post holder will ensure the health, safety and welfare of themselves and their team in accordance with the Kings Policy
- To actively support at all times, company policy and best practice in the area of security, with particular emphasis on the protection of sensitive customer information
- The post holder will understand the regulatory, fair trading and competition rules relating to their work sufficiently to be able to comply with them, relying on their own knowledge or on their ability to recognise that they will need specialist support
Ideal candidate will have the ability to demonstrate working knowledge of various intruder panels such as Galaxy, Castle, Aritech, Scantronic, Network/IP and analogue CCTV.
- 3+ years background and experience of working of undertaking service, repair work within security industry
- Ability to demonstrate a working knowledge of various intruder panels, eg galaxy, menvier & scantronics
- Network/IP based product experience
- Applicants must have a clean full UK driving licence
- Checkable work history and suitable references.
- Good communication skills
- Good customer service skills
- Performance Related Bonus – opportunity to earn up to additional £2,000 yearly (paid quarterly)
- High OTE available
- Paid Travel time after 30 minutes
- Paid Overtime at premium rate
- Standby allowance for on call
- Full Remote Technical Support
- Company Car with private use option
- Life Insurance
- Company Health Care Plan
- 25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays
- Day back in lieu when bank holiday worked
- Immediate start available
- Career development opportunities
- Referral Scheme
- Employee Benefits Programme including shopping vouchers and discount; up to £1,200 a year on real savings for everyday needs
When Kings carry out the recruitment process, we shall recruit as an equal opportunities employer.