Operational Support Assistant
Key Purpose of the Job:
Reporting to the Quidvis Technical Operations Support Lead this position provides operational support.
The role will primarily support the operational parts of the business on a day-to-day basis. The role will also assist the sales team in tasks such as quotes and administrative tasks when required.
Following training the successful candidate will be able to provide support on the use of our bespoke online risk management portal and will also be required to perform duties such as record keeping and coordinating meetings and assisting in the time management of assessors. The candidate will also answer customer correspondence and from time-to-time handle client sensitive data. The candidate will have the confidence to engage with internal contacts across the wider KSTL organisation.
The most qualified candidate for this role will have experience assisting within a customer service as well as in an administrative role. This position also requires a good understanding of office applications such as Microsoft word and Excel.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Perform administrative and clerical tasks.
- Deal with initial client enquiries
- Facilitate follow up calls and meetings in accordance with our standard guidelines.
- Taking minutes during meetings both internally and with customers.
- Assist the operations team in making appointments and supporting assessors.
- Provide support on the Quidvis RMS system
- Perform other duties as required by line management.
Company policy requirements
1. Implement and act in accordance with all company policies including but not limited to information security policies, environmental, quality and Health and Safety.
2. Protect assets from unauthorised access, disclosure, modification, destruction or interference
3. Implement particular security processes or activities, as requested by management
4. Support business needs in the event of an incident by following instructions requested by management.
5. Report security events or potential events or other security risks to the organisation
Essential Requirements for the job:
- Able to work independently as well as in a collaborative environment
- Confidence to in a sales driven environment.
- Great Communication skills – written, verbal and presentation
- Able to prioritise workload alongside changing business needs
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Computer skills and knowledge of office-based software including internal administration and projects-based packages.
Desirable Requirements for the job:
- Previous experience in an administrative capacity
- Good skills on Microsoft Excel
- Life Insurance
- Company Health Care Plan
- 25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays
- Immediate start available
- Career development opportunities
- Referral Scheme
- Employee Benefits Programme including shopping vouchers and discount; up to £1,200 a year on real savings for everyday needs